Guild membership runs from September through August. Guild dues of $25 are payable at the September meeting or upon joining.
The guild invites anyone interested to visit one or two guild meetings to decide if joining the guild is right for you. After your first visit or two, if you'd like to join the guild, fill out a membership form and pay the guild dues. Then you'll be able to access the guild member benefits!
Guild Member Benefits
- can attend all guild meetings, which includes a program for each main guild meeting
- can attend the summer social guild knit-ins
- gain first access to signing up for guild workshops and retreat at a slightly discounted rate
- be eligible for guild awards, given out at the May banquet
- receive discount at participating local yarn shops
- gain access to the members-only area of this website
- have fun and socialize with other knitters
Steps to Join
- Fill out guild membership form
- Pay the dues for the guild year
- Guild dues are $25 for the guild year
- Dues may be paid via check or electronically through Zelle
- Contact the guild to get information on where to send the membership form and/or payment